The aim of the PASMA Towers for Users course is to educate candidates on how to safely assemble, dismantle, relocate and alter a mobile access tower following relevant legalisations. The course also focuses on increasing candidates ability to identify and eliminate potential dangers when using mobile access towers.
The aim of the course is to:
Instruct on how to safely assemble, dismantle, relocate and alter a mobile access tower without risk of personal injury to the delegate or others
Who will benefit from this course:
Personnel who will be responsible for the assembly, dismantling, alteration, moving and inspecting of mobile access towers
Instruction both in theory and practical sessions with assessments
- Legislation, Regulations and Guidance affecting working at height with mobile access towers
- PASMA Code of Practice
- Product Standards EN 1004:2004
- Assembling, altering and dismantling towers incorporating current best practice for fall protection
- Inspection of completed mobile access towers and completion of Tower Inspection Records
- Hazards affecting the use of mobile access towers and how to avoid
PPE Suitable head / footwear protection and gloves during the practical session
Course Duration: 1 day, lasting a minimum of 6 hours
Certification: A PASMA Certificate and Photo Card will be issued to successful delegates who complete the theory and assessment sessions at the level they attend the course which has a five-year validity period.