The aim of the SEATS course is to increase candidates knowledge and understanding of environmental issues on a construction site, how to manage waste appropriately and why protecting the environment matters.
This course meets the basic environmental knowledge that the sub-contract chain is required to prove to major contractors. It also covers the environmental aspects of the CITB Health, safety and environment (HS&E) test.
- Best practice techniques and legal compliance
- The environment and why it matters
- Environmental management systems
- Waste management
- How to be a good neighbour: statutory nuisance, communication Archaeology and heritage.
- Energy and resources Being a responsible contractor
Course Duration: 1 Day
Certification: Site Safety Plus Certificate