The purpose of this course is to familiarise delegates with the requirements of the Provision and Use of Work Equipment Regulations.
The duration of this course is one day. The course is a combination of both theory and practical content. At the completion of this training course the delegates will have a good knowledge of the PUWER regulations and their and managements requirements.
- Examples of how PUWER applies
- Suitability of work equipment
- Frequency and maintenance requirements of work equipment
- Information and instruction requirements for the use of work equipment
- Training and competence requirements for the use of work equipment
- Dangerous parts of machinery and common accidents and statistics
- Isolations and machinery controls
- Marking of machinery requirements
Course Duration: 1 day
Certification: STS Group Certificate