- Health & Safety regulations and legislation
- Accident control and prevention
- Personal Protective Equipment (PPE)
- Working at Height Regulations
- Operation and safe manoeuvre of machines
- Pre-use inspection
- Auxiliary and manual descent procedure
- Theory test and practical assessment
To instruct an operator to prepare and operate various types of Mobile Elevating Work Platforms (MEWPs). This includes any scissor lifts and personnel lifts that do not have outriggers so that you can drive the machine while elevated (manufacturer specification permitting).
Who should attend:
This programme is designed for the operators of MEWPs, renewal of PAL cards or for those looking to learn how to operate MEWPs. The course will consist of classroom based tutorials, demonstrations and practical and written tests.