The course is designed to enable workers to ensure that their individual and collective actions contribute to health and safety in the workplace and that they understand their responsibilities.
The objectives of the course are to enable delegates to:
- Understand the legal requirement for risk assessments
- Assist managers in preparing written risk assessments
- Identify ways in which health, safety and wellbeing are managed and improved within the workplace.
- Identify workplace hazards and risks, their impact and how to control them
Who do we recommend attends the course?
- The IOSH Working Safely course is for all levels of personnel
- Introducing Working safely
- Assessing risks
- Controlling risks
- Understanding your responsibilities
- Identifying hazards
- Improving health, safety and wellbeing within the workplace
Course Duration – 1 day
Certification – IOSH Working Safely Certificate