The aim of the course is:
To give candidates the knowledge and the skills to be proficient in the use and inspection of such equipment. By the end of the course candidates will have a broad based training in the basic skills and techniques of working at heights to National Standards.
- Introduction to Working at Height – current legislation and guidelines
- Theory, related knowledge, safety, industrial legislation
- Performance criteria, plan, organise and co-ordinate own work
- Adopting safe working practices
- Practical activities, working safely
- Inspection and storage of equipment
- All activities will be conducted under 5 meters in height
- Safety equipment
- Identifying suitable Anchor Points – Safe Routes – Safety Hazards.
Course Duration – 1 day
Certification – STS Group In-house Certification