The Asbestos Awareness course is designed for anyone who may come into contact with Asbestos. The aim of the course is to increase candidates knowledge on the risks of exposure to Asbestos, where Asbestos may be found and what to do if exposed to the material.
The aim of the course is to:
- Prepare candidates to recognise the importance of asbestos awareness
- The objectives of the course are to enable delegates to:
- Reduce incidences of asbestos exposure
Who do we recommend attends the course?
- All personnel who may come into contact with asbestos
- Course aims and objectives
- What is asbestos?
- Common asbestos types
- Asbestos fibre group
- Asbestos facts & UK bans
- Where might you find asbestos?
- Current legislation
- Who is the duty holder and what are their responsibilities?
- Summary of learning
Course Duration – ½ Day
Certification – UKATA Certification, STS Group Certificate